From Termini take the red line Metro A in the direction of Battisini and get off at the Valle Aurelia stop
• When exiting from Valle Aurelia Metro Station, keep to the right, there is a connecting foot path that leads down a descending ramp to a small square with a bus station. (this is at the start of the street "Via di Valle Aurelia").
• Walk STRAIGHT down "Via di Valle Aurelia" for 700 meters until you turn LEFT at "Via dei Laterizi"
• Aurelia Vatican Apartments is the 3rd building on the RIGHT (Addres is Via dei Laterizi number 20)
BUS 495 & 496
• Bus 495 (Valle Aurelia - Tiburtina) starts its run on Via di Valle Aurelia, with the bus stop approx 70 metres from Aurelia Vatican Apartments.
• The Bus 495 route services main tourist attractions in rome including; Valle Aurelia; Cipro (Vatican Museum), Flaminio (Piazza del Popolo / Villa Borghese); Piazza Mazzini.
• Other Bus Routes within close proximity, servicing other locations in rome. (Bus 904, 906)
Regional Train (FR3)
• Valle Aurelia Station (FR3) (Ostiense - Viterbo) is located on top of the metro Station at Valle Aurelia.
• This Regional Train Line (Ferrovia) services the main tourist attractions in Rome.
• Stations include San Piero (Vatican Church), Trastevere and Ostiense.
• Centrally located transport hub in Rome, well connected to key transportation modes, including
• Airports, main train stations, Nuova Fiera di Roma & other more regional locations in Lazio.